[Pgi-wg] Telcon & Screen-Sharing Information for Amsterdam

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Apr 27 07:52:27 CDT 2010

Hi team,

  here some pieces of information about the telcon and screen-sharing tools
for Amsterdam:

(1)
TelCon System using HiDef (Attention: New Number! Not the old PGI one)

Free of charge when calling from Skype:
+9900827045746500

International Numbers:
United States +1 (201) 793-9022
Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
Austria +43 (0) 82040115470
Belgium +32 (0) 7 0357134
France +33 (0) 826109071
Germany +49 01805009527
Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
Italy +39 848390177
Spain +34 (9) 02885791
Switzerland +41 (0) 8 48560397
United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081

Room number: 5746500

The majority if participants in PGI felt in the past that this system is the
best system to use.

No costs from Skype and nothing to install on the computer.

(2)
Screen-Sharing

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(3)
We might use a video-conferencing facility that is available in Amsterdam
but this needs to be checked tomorrow morning.
Details on this will be send out when we decided that it makes sense to use
it after local investigation.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel