[Pgi-wg] Meeting in Amsterdam next week

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:42:28 CDT 2010

All,

After much internal discussion we have decided not to send Mark to Amsterdam
next week.  With the ash cloud situation, the uncertainties of travel are
too high, with the exception that we can be sure it will be a mess.

We remain committed to the process though.

We will therefore, attend electronically - starting at 9 am Central
European. Besides a phone in, is there a particular video conferencing
setup? Is there equipment we should buy? Or will we be using a screen share
such as glance? And regular dial in?

Andrew