[Pgi-wg] next PGI F2F workshop?

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 04:04:37 CDT 2010

Hi Balazs,

I disagree and consider it essential that we get together face-2-face if, as
you have been agitating elsewhere, you want rapid progress and consider the
PGI roadmap too slow for you.

Morris, can you lease ensure that either Dieter or Helmut from EGI are
available for the call today, here in the UK we view their & their US
colleagues participation as essential.

BTW, we will have to look into making sure the timing of the calls is
optimal for our colleagues in NAREGI.

Regards

David

On 01/04/2010 09:52, "Balazs Konya" <balazs.konya at hep.lu.se> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> As you may know many new European projects will start in May. Several of them
> are planning to use PGI outcome or will contribute to the specification
> creation.
>
> At the moment these projects are refining their workplans and discussing their
> positions with respect to PGI, especialy in view of the PGI group's new
> workplan.
>
> Under these circumstances it appears wise that we consider postponing the
> planned 28-29 April Amsterdam F2F meeting.
>
> I suggest the group discusses this situation during our afternoon meeting.
>

> bye,
> Balazs

Dr David Wallom
Technical Manager