[Pgi-wg] Reminder & Agenda: PGI Telcon Today 2010-04-01; 3:30 pm CET

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Apr 1 03:31:10 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

  today will be a PGI telcon as planned on Thursday although rather being
administrative than technical.

(1)
The Skype service is unfortunately not anymore available, but we can talk
via the DFN screen-sharing tool.

(2)
Screen-Sharing:

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

No login is required. Just enter as 'guest' with your real world name.

(3)
Proposed agenda:

(a)
Intensive discussions how we can make progress with the requirements w/o
telcons

(b)
Easter vacation problem mitigation (e.g. Balazs away until 12.4.)

(c)
Amsterdam workshop planning, registration reminder, agenda setup, etc.

(d)
Discussions about a new telcon tool (possibly funded via EMI similar like
the previous one maybe)

(e)
AOB

High participation is appreciated.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel