[Pgi-wg] next teleconference: 16:00 (CET) Friday, 2nd October

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Thu Oct 1 05:36:03 CDT 2009

Dear All,

This is a reminder about the 2nd October, Friday PGI call where we are going to
start the discussion of the v.035 of the Strawman rendering document:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15628?nav=1

Call details (the usual hidefconferencing facility):

Friday, 2nd October at 16:00 CET (duration: 1 hour)

via Skype call +9900827049931906 (free of charge) ordinary phone numbers
(local rates) with the 9931906 conference number:

Austria 0820 401 15470
Belgium 0703 57 134
France 0826 109 071
Germany +49 (0) 180 500 9527
Switzerland 0848 560 397

Regards,
Balazs Konya

--
Balázs Kónya

NorduGrid Collaboration
http://www.nordugrid.org

Lund University	                        balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
High Energy Physics                     phone:   +46 46 222 8049
BOX 118, S - 221 00 LUND, Sweden        fax:     +46 46 222 4015