[Pgi-wg] PGI Session 1 shifted from Tue to Wed

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue May 26 08:40:09 CDT 2009

Hi PGI team,

  I asked Joel to shift the following session...

Tuesday, May 26
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Production Grid Infrastructure (PGI) Standard Working Session (1) (
Redbud)
(90 mins)
(PGI-WG)  Group Discussion
SRM Tuning/Profiling/etc.

... to the following spot...

Wednesday, May 27
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm

... because many important participants of the GSM-WG (i.e. SRM) that are
part of the data PGI discussions are unfortunately only able to attend OGF
tomorrow (one-day-pass).

The room is not confirmed yet, but will be announced as soon as I get the
information from Joel.

Sorry for the inconvenience and late notice.

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)