[Pgi-wg] requirement document

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed May 20 07:23:46 CDT 2009

Balazs, All,

As I said in my email and comments on the 4/29 draft the GES
strawman/requirements document has several places where it goes from
requirements into specification, and where the requirements are quite vague.
I sent those comments in embedded in the document. My listing of the
requirements was not an attempt to replace the strawman document, but to
distill the requirements from the prose. Without concise requirements it is
difficult to move from requirements to specifications.