[Pgi-wg] More promised documents

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 20 04:02:26 CDT 2009

Hi PGI team,

  I tried to answer some questions from Andrew inside the enclosed document,
which consists of my comments/figures on top of Andrew’s comments.

Actually, I learned another “Pro keeping BES” for the gridforge list by
learning that the state of computing activities in GLUE2(!) actually points
to BES states (!).

A neutral observation,

Morris

Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)

Forschungszentrum Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1

D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de

Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651

Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),

Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)