[Pgi-wg] PGI Execution Service - Realization viaexistingspecifications

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 13 10:18:13 CDT 2009

Hi PGI team,

  in parallel to our technical discussions, I think it would be a great
benefit to get statements on the WIKI as mentioned today in the TelCon about
pro/contras:

>-http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/GES?_m
es
>-sage=1242216401105

@Andrew: Clearly the history of the wiki (that I can't change in respond to
"hopefully unintentially removed") points to no edits from your side - I
gave you now all the permissions possible in GridForge - so if this problem
was maybe related to this it should be gone now. If you like to provide your
views - please feel free to add, I really think it's worth adding them to
acknowledge different view points that might lead to a wise decision in this
context.

Just a suggestion,
Morris

Centre
>-(JSC) Forschungszentrum Juelich Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1 D - 52425 Juelich
>-Germany
>-
>-Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
>-Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
>-Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
>-Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656
>-
>-Skype: MorrisRiedel
>-
>-"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"
>-
>-Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
>-Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Düren Nr. HR B 3498
Vorsitzende