[Pgi-wg] Move together as a team step by step

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 13 09:00:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

>- I was asked to prepare a document on how existing specs - with small
modifications - could be used to implement the requirements in the GES
document.

... and we agreed in the telcon that we don't go that way since the other
"front" was upcoming with another one with the opposite approach and thus we
discussed that we finally maybe end up in no agreement at all.

Nevertheless, now both "front documents" are there so I tried to create a
buffer document with the factsheet as a suggestion only.

However, the factsheet is also for me personally that I share with the PGI
community, so do not need to use them but it might help...

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)

Of