[Pgi-wg] PGI Execution Service teleconference today Wednesday 06 May 2009 at 16h CEST

Moreno Marzolla moreno.marzolla at pd.infn.it
Wed May 6 08:40:04 CDT 2009

[I'm receiving this through Andrew's reply as I did not get the original
message from David...]

Actually nobody decided yet that we are going to profile existing specs
rather than write a brand new one. Both are equally likely possibilities
until we get an agreement.
Personally, I'm for developing new specification(s), hopefully taking
from the existing ones; but of course that's just my personal viewpoint.

Moreno.

--
Moreno Marzolla
INFN Sezione di Padova,    via Marzolo 8,   35131 PADOVA,  Italy