[Pgi-wg] Figures about Authentication and Authorization plumbings

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Mar 27 16:03:49 CDT 2009

Morris,

Concerning the Authentication and Authorization plumbings, I completely
agree on the principle :

The 1-year goal of PGI is :

-  NOT that ALL grid Clients can use ALL grid Servers,

-  but that each grid Client can query the grid Information Service, in
order to discover which grid Servers accept the Authentication and
Authorization methods that the grid Client is able to use.

-  and to profile the Authentication and Authorization methods, in order
to reduce the number of incompatible grid islands.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH          IN2P3 - LAL
Bat 200     91898 ORSAY     France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87