[Pgi-wg] REMINDER: Agenda and Numbers: PGI Security TelCon 4pm(CET) TODAY

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 27 04:19:16 CDT 2009

Hi Steven,

  I attended several of these meeting before - and as far as I remember
there was never a dial-in, but I'm gonna ask of course.

Nevertheless, just because you have been asking before, my UNICORE talk is
completely separated from the PGI talk:

http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=52862

So, I assure you that the talk will be neutral - and the most people I work
with like Moreno, Laurence, and Balazs and others - know that I push
interoperability as a whole and being diplomatic.

Also, the group does not decide something - its more a kind of information
exchange. Nevertheless, I ask if they may provide a dial-in.

Just4Info,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)