[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on WS-Naming (ref by strawman)

Aleksandr Konstantinov aleksandr.konstantinov at fys.uio.no
Fri Mar 27 03:14:39 CDT 2009

On Friday 20 March 2009 16:30, you wrote:
> Right,
>
>   but if I have an EPR obtained from UNICORE-BES (wsa:To + referenceproperties) that a client of ARC can't handle it rightly would break our desired interop by maybe just using wsa:To URIs...

EPRs produced by UNOCORE-BES are handled by ARC clients properly - according to BES specs. That is like opaque blob.
BES does not specify that EPR representing BES activity is meant for contacting BES service. It is only meant to identify
activity. Of course maybe this is not that BES people mean. But this is that they wrote.

A.K.