[Pgi-wg] REMINDER: Agenda and Numbers: PGI Security TelCon 4pm (CET) TODAY

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 27 03:06:26 CDT 2009

Hi PGI team,

  Just a short reminder for our TelCon:

TODAY - 4 pm CET (1 hour)

Call-in details as follow:
via Skype call +9900827049931906 (free of charge) ordinary phone numbers
(local rates) with the 9931906 conference number:

Austria 0820 401 15470
Belgium 0703 57 134
France 0826 109 071
Germany +49 (0) 180 500 9527
Switzerland 0848 560 397

Proposed agenda:

(1)
OGF PGI Security model (see emails) and 'plumbing' approach

(2)
PGI Security Talk for Tuesday next week (MWSG Group Meeting, Zürich)

(3)
Shortly the matrix about security in the wiki

(4)
PGI abbreviations/terms list provided by Johannes

(5)
AOB

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to add certain agenda
topics.

I encourage all security folks to further discuss our issues on the mailing
list in order to save valuable time for questions/clarifications during the
TelCon.

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)