[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Security Model - VOMS Attribute Certificate Format

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Mar 26 12:14:13 CDT 2009

Vincenzo,

Concerning the full list of VOMS extensions with their meaning and syntax :

Thank you very much for the link to the 'VOMS Attribute Certificate
Format' document.  I have added it inside 'PGI / Input Documents /
Security Material'.

For the sake of interoperability, I suggest that you reverse the
statement written in chapter 4.2 'KeyUsage extension'.  I propose :
For interoperability of authentication through X509 certificates and
X509 proxies, this extension MAY be absent.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH          IN2P3 - LAL
Bat 200     91898 ORSAY     France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87