[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Security Strawman

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at cern.ch
Tue Mar 24 04:31:28 CDT 2009

This high level summary would seem a useful non-normative preamble to
any security document produced by the group.

Splitting it into the current established base and where we propose to
go (addressing Oxana's comments) would give a VERY SHORT CONCISE roadmap
document and illustrate the benefits of this work.

Steven

Dr Steven Newhouse
EGEE Technical Director
http://cern.ch/Steven.Newhouse