[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on attribute transportmechanismsforAttrAuthZ

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 09:13:41 CDT 2009

Hi,

 as mentioned before we have PGI_GSI as the elements of GSI related to TLS.

We indicated in an earlier message that PGI_GSI is like "proxy-based TLS", but in the meanwhile even this has been revoked.

Currently, I think each middleware representative is talking about different things.

That's fun - but hard to get agreements! ;-)

Take care,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'