[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on attribute transportmechanismsforAttrAuthZ

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 09:00:07 CDT 2009

Howdy,

>-PGI_TLS_PROXY (the notation is also in the virginia strawman)
>-PGI_GSI

 so in this context what is the difference on TLS itself w/o considering different APIs?!

Good  point in checking this out - I'm still think its rather the same.

Thanks for clarification,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'