[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on SOAP and authentication

Duane Merrill dgm4d at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 20 08:01:53 CDT 2009

GSI encompasses MyProxy, Delegation Service, Community Authorization
Service.  GSI does not include binding of attribute certificates within PKCs
or PCs.  So GSI is an overlapping but different set of features than we are
talking about right here.

Besides, to my knowledge, GSI supports vanilla PKCs as well as PCs.

-Duane