[Pgi-wg] Sec: Agreement on supported Attribute Authority Interfaces

Duane Merrill dgm4d at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 20 07:36:47 CDT 2009

My opinion is that we should strongly encourage the OGSA-Authz group to
finalize

*The VOMS Attribute Certificate Format*.  OGSA-Authz Working Group, Open
Grid Forum, September 11, 2006.
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13797?nav=1
(Which has nothing to do with protocols or interfaces for credential
retrieval.)

-Duane