[Pgi-wg] PGI TelCon 2009-03-13 Meeting Minutes available for Comments

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Mon Mar 16 16:07:27 CDT 2009

> The reality is that the original group has been very lax in
> documenting why in detail there is a need for PGI. It is good to see
> this finally happen. Andrew kindly volunteered to step in on the last
> call to move things forward and to help pull the group out of the
> security rat hole that it has got itself in to and to get some

True, Andrew was exactly the one who brought the previously not
addressed security issue to this group on January 7, and I support him,
as I agree it is an important point. Now, I do not see how exactly the
group will be helped by Andrew withdrawing from the activity he started.
Or maybe I misunderstood things, and he is going to keep pulling in both
directions?

As for the call on Wednesday, I suppose we have the 3 co-chairs who have
full powers to decide on this. Please let us not repeat the same trick
as last Friday.

Cheers,
Oxana