[Pgi-wg] No teleconference tomorrow, march 13th

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 12 06:30:58 CDT 2009

Hi,

>- Before the telecon could someone please report:
>- * Any notes taken during the sessions

Johannes, any news on meeting minutes or the collection of documents from the PGI sessions?

Thanks for clarification,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'