[Pgi-wg] PGi Transport Level Security Profile proposal

weizhong qiang weizhongqiang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:09:52 CST 2009

For this X.509 proxy delegation profile, is the transport level security
(TLS/SSL) assumed ?
  If so, probably the message (SOAP) during the delegation can be looked to
be confidential. And then the message level security (such as message
signature) could not be necessary in this case.

Weizhong Qiang
NorduGrid

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Moreno Marzolla <moreno.marzolla at pd.infn.it