[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - Job State Model in accordance with textual description (UML: zargo + xmi + png)

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Tue Jun 30 14:30:30 CDT 2009

Moreno and all,

Concerning my 'PGI Job State Model' designed with UML at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15655?nav=1 :

I have improved it in accordance with the textual document 'PGI Job
State Model - Textual description' available at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15697?nav=1

I just saved the improved model under 4 formats :
    - ZARGO file created by ArgoUML
    - XMI file readable by any UML tool
    - PNG drawing of the Medium Diagram
    - PNG drawing of the Big Diagram

I hope that the model is very clear now, and I am ready for further
improvements.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr