[Pgi-wg] Call today?

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jun 19 08:52:05 CDT 2009

Hi David,

>- Why are the chairs discussing the progress of the group without the rest
of the group, i.e. In open session?

It basically breaks down to the question which chair can (and is willing to)
spend which time on which elements of PGI
therefore rather personal
discussions among us in order to identify how we can bring forward PGI most
effectively!

For now, I can certainly state that next Wednesday is a call as usual – even
when I have to chair it
 ;-)

Take care,

Morris

Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)

Forschungszentrum Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1

D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de

Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651

Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),

Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)