[Pgi-wg] Next teleconference: tomorrow, wednesday july 15th

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 03:13:27 CDT 2009

HI Laurence and Andrew,

I really would suggest that we make what is effectively  Basic Information
Service. We have experience of trying to publish using glue based XML as
metadata on the MS HPC-BP service and it ended up creating some performance
issues. After building a separate service we also realised that as Laurence
suggested this same service can be used for different types of resources.

David