[Pgi-wg] Next teleconference: tomorrow, wednesday july 15th

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:58:52 CDT 2009

Moreno,
Once we figure out what we need I can start the process to get a new draft
of BES out.

Besides the state model - where we seem to have reached a consensus, and the
"vector" operations, there is also the issue of moving towards GLUE2 as the
attribute schema which has been discussed several times. We will need to be
specific as to what part of GLUE2, and how to get the info from endpoints
(we could keep the current mechanism).

Finally, there is JSDL. It would be good if we could synchronize the
transition to GLUE2 with the JSDL group. I am cc'ing the JSDL group as they
may be able to better answer the question of JSDL and GLUE2 congruence (if
there are any such plans.)