[Pgi-wg] PGI Telcon on Friday 2009-12-18 Screensharing Link & Test after 3 pm

Riedel, Morris m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Dec 18 06:14:57 CST 2009

Hi folks,

  I setup a meeting space link that is as follows:

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-pgi-wg/

Please use this link and perform the following steps:

(1)
Enter as a guest, please use a name that clearly identifies you

(2)
Hit"Enter Room"

I will be in this screen sharing environment already one hour before the meeting starts (3 p.m. CET) to give you all the opportunity to test the system before we start at 4 p.m. CET.

I'm looking forward to better progress now, but keep in mind that I also use this system for the first time in "production" - but early tests have been great.

Take care,
Morris

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt