[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Draft PGI Specification

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Dec 17 16:32:30 CST 2009

Morris and all,

I have updated the 'Draft PGI Specification' with version 0.38 at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15839?nav=1 with following
improvements :

-  Exclude internal states.

-  Second level Job states are also mandatory.

-  Inside the 'Submitted' state :
    - The Execution Service may already allocate resources,
    - Rename 'Waiting' substate as 'Validated',
    - Add 'Hold' substate.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr