[Pgi-wg] Update on PGI Action (PGI requests for OGF28)

Riedel, Morris m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 17 06:10:14 CST 2009

Hi folks,

  here a little update on the following task:

>- A - action (Morris): session proposals -> call for sessions

As we discussed the 3 PGI working sessions should be part of the interoperability day that was already agreed with the local chair man (Nils) and therefore I requested no official sessions yet. However, I contacted Nils to clarify things.

Take care,
Morris