[Pgi-wg] No Telcon Today but Friday 16:00 CET

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Thu Aug 13 02:59:39 CDT 2009

Morris Riedel wrote:
> Hi PGI team,
>
> I was informed that the participants of the last telcon agreed on next
> meeting to be on Friday 16:00 CET, so there is no telcon today!

Actually, it was decided that we return to the Friday 16pm (CET) schedule
starting from this week. The regular PGI calls will be on Fridays and not on
Wednesdays.

bye,
Balazs

--
Balázs Kónya

NorduGrid Collaboration
http://www.nordugrid.org

Lund University	                        balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
High Energy Physics                     phone:   +46 46 222 8049
BOX 118, S - 221 00 LUND, Sweden        fax:     +46 46 222 4015