[Pgi-wg] PGI @ OGF26 - Plans

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Fri Apr 10 14:54:10 CDT 2009

Morris,

I will be at OGF26 in Chapel Hill (NC, USA) during last week of May
2009, and I will also invite people managing Production Desktop Grids or
bridging Desktop Grids to Service Grids :

-  University of Berkeley :  David ANDERSON  davea at ssl.berkeley.edu
    Head of the BOINC project  (several Teraflops).

-  University of Maryland :  Michael P. CUMMINGS  mike at umiacs.umd.edu
    Head of the LATTICE project, which brings together Campus and BOINC
grids.

-  University of Wisconsin :  Miron LIVNY  miron at cs.wisc.edu
    Head of the CONDOR project, which also provides BOINC backfill.

-  Clemson University :  Sebastien GOASGUEN  sebgoa at clemson.edu
    Head of the Clemson Grid, which brings together Campus, OSG and
BOINC grids (using backfill by Condor).

-  Technion Haifa :  Assaf SCHUSTER  assaf at cs.technion.ac.il
    Head of the Superlink project, which brings together Campus, EGEE
and BOINC grids (using backfill by Condor).

-  MTA SZTAKI (Budapest) :  Peter KACSUK  kacsuk at sztaki.hu
    Head of the SZTAKI Desktop Grid.

-  CNRS IN2P3 LAL (Orsay, France) :
    Oleg LODYGENSKY  lodygens at lal.in2p3.fr
    Main contributor of the XtremWeb middleware for Desktop Grids.

-  City of Almere (The Netherlands) :  Ad EMMEN  ad at almeregrid.nl
    Head of AlmereGrid, which runs XtremWeb.

-  Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (Brazil)  :
    Francisco BRASILEIRO  fubica at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
    Head of the OurGrid project, which brings together EGEE and
Brazilian desktop computers.

-  University of Melbourne :  Rajkumar BUYYA  raj at csse.unimelb.edu.au
    Head of the GRIDBUS project.

Since some are working in the Americas, I hope they will come and
participate, but I am NOT sure yet.

Best regards.

----------------------------------
Etienne URBAH          IN2P3 - LAL
Bat 200     91898 ORSAY     France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27
Skype: etienne.urbah
mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Morris Riedel wrote:
> Hi PGI team,
[...]