[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI - GES telephone conference today - ParameterSweep Extension

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:00:57 CDT 2009

Etienne,
We too have a portion of our grid as a desktop grid on which parameter space
sweeps are common. We currently send in large vectors of JSDL documents (and
have an open source tool for generating those large vectors of JSDL
documents). I believe that the JSDL working group is working on a "parameter
sweep" JSDL extension. I think the best thing to do is to participate in
that process and adopt what they come up with when it is available.