[Pgi-wg] OGF PGI : Requirements Wiki updated : Non functional + Information Functionality

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed May 5 13:35:14 CDT 2010

Morris, Balazs, Luigi, Johannes and all,

Thanks to Morris for publishing the Google spreadsheet inside GridForge.

Inside the 'Requirements Wiki' containing Requirements tables at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/RequirementsTable
:

I have updated following sections according to the Amsterdam F2F meeting
on 28-29 April 2010 :
-   Non functional
-   Information Functionality

I will also update the other sections.

Compared to the Google spreadsheet, you will find following differences :

-  IS5  (ID=6)  is NOT 'Agreed YES', but in fact 'Unclear',

-  IS6  (ID=7)  is NOT 'Agreed YES', but in fact 'Open',

-  IS10         is 'Re-proposed'

-  IS12         is 'Re-proposed'

-  IS14         is 'Proposed'  (it was forgotten)

The reason is explained inside each corresponding Wiki DETAIL page.

Do not hesitate, at the end of any Wiki DETAIL page, to add your own
explanations, questions, remarks, suggestions and opinions.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr