[ogsi-wg] [ogsi-wg | WS Notification - 719] Missing operations in PublisherRegistrationManager portType

Sourceforge Tracker Monitor noreply at forge.gridforum.org
Mon Sep 26 03:57:50 CDT 2005

David Snelling changed 719 on 2005-09-26 09:57:50

Close Date has changed: - New: '2005-09-26 09:57:50'   Old: '-'
Status has changed: - New: 'Closed'   Old: 'Open'

Respond by visiting: https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743&aid=719&group_id=43 (https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743&aid=719&group_id=43)

Hi all,

I read the WS-Notification spec, and I found that there is no operation
specified in WSDL description of PublisherRegistrationManager portType.
(Please refer to the spec's Appendix 3.)
Is this correct?

According to the spec's Chapter 11, there are the following descriptions.

> A PublisherRegistrationManager MUST support the required message exchanges
> associated with the WS-ResourceProperties specification [WS-ResourceProperties]
> and MAY support the optional message exchanges defined by WSResourceProperties.
> The PublisherRegistrationManager MUST support the message exchanges defined for
> both forms of resource lifetime (immediate and scheduled destruction) by WSResourceLifetime
> [WS-ResourceLifetime].

I think "PublisherRegistrationManager portType" should have the
following operations.
 - GetResourceProperty (from WS-ResourceProperties)
 - Destroy  (immediate destruction)
 - SetTerminationTime (scheduled destruction)

Regards,
Akihiro

Akihiro Yamagami  E-Mail : ygami at jp.fujitsu.com
Research & Plannning Div., Software Gr., Fujitsu Limited

View the WS Notification : https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=43&atid=743 (https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=43&atid=743)