[OGSAP2P-RG] New 2 Grid, Need Your Guide

Adebola Musa adebola.musa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:17:51 CDT 2009

Good day friends,

I am Adebola Musa, a PhD student from Covenant Univ, Ota, Nigeria. Am just
joining OGSAP2P-rg & am doing my PhD in grid, looking at using p2p technique
to model resource interoparability in a grid env. The limitation i have is
that we dont have a Grid yet in my sch & am new, i av been reading & am very
familiar to Grid. Can i achieve a PhD in ds chosen area? Pls advice me &
tell me more on this topic/area i have chosen. Thanks & Rgds.

Adebola Musa (+234 803 571 8078)
Covenant University,
Ota, Ogun State,
Nigeria