[ogsap2p-rg] Closure of remaining groups?

Cees de Laat delaat at science.uva.nl
Thu Jan 27 00:53:56 CST 2005

Dear p2p members,

The p2p area has not seen much activity apart from a heroic effort to
finish the doc in the ogsap2p research group. That doc is now in the
editor pipeline and that group is closing down as discussed with
Karan. The group will enter the "completed" state when the doc is
published.

So now I wish to understand if the appagg-rg is foreseeing any future
activity or wish to meet at one of the next GGF's. If not or if I do
not get an answer in the reasonable future I suggest also to close
down the group.

So please let me know if anyone in the p2p field wants to schedule
anything in the next GGF in Korea or thereafter.

Best regards,
Cees.
--
http://www.science.uva.nl/~delaat/