[ogsa-wg] NOMS 2023 Miami Demos: Call for Papers (firm deadline: January, 31st)

Marc-Oliver Pahl pahl at net.in.tum.de
Tue Jan 10 04:58:53 PST 2023

Dear colleagues, many apologies for cross and multiple postings.

This year IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2023 Network Operations and Management Symposium is in Miami, FL, USA between 8 - 12 May, 2023: https://noms2023.ieee-noms.org

Besides many other outstanding tracks, this edition will once again feature a demo track where we are welcoming demonstrations showcasing prototypes, innovative applications, groundbreaking ideas, and novel concepts related to network and service management around the main conference theme: Integrated Management Towards Resilient Networks and Services.

Prospective authors are invited to check the CFP to know about the specific scope and topics, as well as for the procedures for submitting contributions.

We especially encourage authors of accepted papers to consider submitting an additional demo, and authors of rejected papers to consider to transform their presentation into a demo.

Please see : https://noms2023.ieee-noms.org/authors/call-demo-papers

Please consider submitting.

IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2023 Organizing Committee