[ogsa-wg] IEEE OGSA computer article in February

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at cern.ch
Wed Jan 21 14:59:43 CST 2009

Thanks. I would suggest cutting the Examples & Projects sections until
they can be filled out. Perhaps also the security section unless the
material can be referenced.

At the top of the page the 'Under construction' should be removed if the
page is now being referenced in public.

Steven

Dr Steven Newhouse

EGEE Technical Director