[ogsa-wg] IEEE OGSA computer article in February

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed Jan 21 10:02:16 CST 2009

All,

The long awaited IEEE Computer article is coming out in the next few days.
The article points to a web page at OGF, www.ogf.org/OGSA-Primer that has
more in depth information as well as pointers to specs, other documents, and
if you want, pointers to your project pages if you have implemented one of

JSDL, OGSA-BES, RNS, HPC-BP, WS-Naming, OGSA-ByteIO, WS-DAI, OGSA -WR-BP

You might recall that there was a table (that we sent around many, many
times), that included a list of groups that had implemented one or more of
the above specifications and profiles. If you have done an implementation
and would like a link to your project to be included, please send me the
project name and URL and I will include it.

Crown

Fujitsu USMT

Genesis II

Gfarm

gLite[1]

Globus

GridSAM

Microsoft CCS

NAREGI

OGSA-DAI

Platform

UNICORE 6

  _____

  _____

[1] The gLite entries refer to prototype implementations that are not a part
of the current distribution.