[ogsa-wg] [OPSAWG] start WGLC on draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt

Natale, Bob RNATALE at mitre.org
Mon Feb 2 12:39:03 CST 2009

Hi Hiro and relevant OGF communities,

The work mentioned below, so long ago (it seems! :), has progressed to IETF Ops Area WG last call as "Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes in XML Schema Definition Language", available at http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt.

Unless you have decided against it for some reason, I would appreciate your dropping a note to the list (opsawg at ietf.org) in support of advancing the subject document to the IESG review stage.

If you have decided against it for some reason that I can fix, please let me know.

Thanks,
BobN