[ogsa-wg] SLA examples

Omer F. Rana o.f.rana at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 09:39:43 CDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if you have examples of:

1. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that you have come across in any format.

2. If you have SLAs that have arisen from your own research/development
projects that you are willing to share.

3. If you have SLAs that are encoded in WS-Agreement or some other
commonly used specification.

I would like to create a repository of these, and will be making this
generally accessible. Would be grateful for
pointers/examples.A personal email to o.f.rana at cs.cardiff.ac.uk would be
great.

regards
Omer

--
http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/User/O.F.Rana/index.html / work-fax:+44(0)29-2087-4598
work:+44(0)29-2087-5542 / other:+44(0)7956-299981 / distributed collaborative