[ogsa-wg] OGSA WSRF BP experience document enters public comment review

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 20 16:42:27 CST 2008

Hi all,

Public Comment periods for OGSA WSRF BP experience document will end
Nov. 30.

Unfortunately, there is only one comment posted so far.

Please read (and also encourage your colleagues to read) this rather
short document and post your comments to the Editor Tracker. Even
short simple affirmative one is very welcome.

http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment