[ogsa-wg] Word from OGSA BP Profiles

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon May 5 04:03:40 CDT 2008

Folks,

I have checked with Ian Foster and Tom Maguire, co-authors on the OGSA
BP, and we all three agree to the following:

1) We should create a profile specific topic for change notification
to circumvent the problem with WS-Notification/WS-Topics.

2) We should change the representation of the plural QName lists from
a [1..1] property contain a list to a [1..n] property with one QName
each.

Thanks:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
    Hayes Park Central
    Hayes End Road
    Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE