[ogsa-wg] Fwd: WSRF BP Interop and WS-Notification QName issue (was: Re: Globus team will join next week or so)

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu May 1 10:22:46 CDT 2008

Guys,

as per last OGSA call on WSRF BP interop I was appointed to forward my
proposal, which I originally sent only to the interop participants, to
the whole OGSA Mailing list.

The mail is very technical, and deals with found shortcomings in WS-
Notification and hence OGSA WSRF BP 1.0, too.

I would like to put up my proposal to the WG as a whole - so please
read, (try to understand), and make comments.

If you feel it is appropriate please feel to forward to relevant
discussion groups, too (e.g. project specific mailing lists such as
for UNICORE, Globus, etc.)

Cheers,
Michel

Begin forwarded message: