[ogsa-wg] Notes from Use Case Workshop call

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Mar 13 18:44:55 CDT 2008

> Some people have also provided a document called Guideline of
> requirements
> for grid systems which EGR-RG as a
> group hopes to enrichen and make into an OGF Informational document.
Sorry forgot to put the URL:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15117?nav=1

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)