[ogsa-wg] Notes from Use Case Workshop call

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 13 18:04:05 CDT 2008

> On the use case template - the EGR-RG has created a template based on
> the OGSA, SAGA and some other input from the a team of folks who were
> drafting the template.

Can you please provide a pointer to this template?

> BTW: some of the list of potential attendees have attended and spoken
> at the Enterprise Adoption and EGR tracks

Can you please provide a pointer to the document that summarizes their needs or use cases?

> A lot of infrastructure that you are looking for is also available or
> under construction. I would understand if this activity was another
> "spoke in a wheel" but it looks like we are "reinventing the wheel".

Where is it under construction? When will it be complete?

It is regrettable that we have to go back to people to ask them to tell us their problem a second time. Its even more regrettable that we never did anything when they told us their problem initially!

Steven