[ogsa-wg] OGF Use Cases Workshop1

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 12 12:52:11 CDT 2008

Firstly, yes it is beyond 'just' e-science users. The community is everyone involved in OGF!

I had a look at the Enterprise Requirements RG website and found some use cases that were dated several years ago and the presentations from recent OGFs - is there more that I am missing?

Some of these seem to have the right level of depth - concrete definitions of the interactions between the various actors/services - but others seemed a lot less defined. Has there been any follow up to these?

OGSA had its big use case document from several years ago. There would seem to be a benefit in updating this to drive the spec. adoption activity over the next few years.

Steven