[ogsa-wg] OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0 draft 49 (document revision 46)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 30 01:28:32 CDT 2008

A few nits
- section 6.1.2: title:  wsn:tTopicExpression -> wsnt:TopicExpression
- section 6.1.2 text:    xs:any -> xsd:any
- update copyright year (2008) in text and affected schemas
- update Appendix E Table 5 with attached graphic.

(You can find the original spreadsheet for the graphic on gridforge if you
need it.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13557?nav=1)

Andreas